2008年12月14日日曜日

Good-bye my room!

Thank you, Saeideh and Mehdi!
You are so kind to help me since I got here in June, 2008.

I remember you took me to Walmart and Kohls to set up my room.
I remember we went to Victoria Garden and ate huge ice cream!
I remember you ate my Japanese food with fully smile.
I remember you recommended a lot of good songs.

Those were like only yesterday.

Today, I added one more memory.
Although you were not familiar with row fish, I was so happy you were brave to eat Sushi.


Your surprising gift made me almost cry....... thank you so much.
You said "thank you for being our roommate".
But that is me who have to say thank you.
I am really lucky to be your roommate.
If you were not my roommates, I could not have relaxed and enjoyed so much.

My new house is pretty close.
Please come to my place anytime.
Keep in touch!

Again, thank you so much.

Love,
Michie

0 件のコメント: